Get your creative juices flowing by asking yourself the following questions:
- What do I want employers to know about me?
- What do employers in the field expect in a portfolio?
- What pieces do I choose to show my skills?
- How do I plan to use my portfolio?
- How can I make more portfolio unique?
Answering these questions and gathering your information before you begin will help you make design choices as you build your portfolio. Also, understanding your goals
and expectations of your portfolio will be important as you continue—taking
time to carefully plan will save you time in the long run.